It is amazing how precision ag equipment continues to evolve and enhance yield performance. We know growers are faced with many different precision equipment options and knowing how to get the best results out each tool can be daunting. During the last 20 years, we’ve seen it all. With that experience E4 can offer everything from precision equipment sales and support to installations.
Our precision equipment can help you with:
- GPS and Steering: Helps you to minimize overlap and reduce operator fatigue
- Downforce Control: Allows for consistent seeding depth and minimizes compaction across variable soil types, resulting in more uniform emergence and increases yields
- Application Control: Allows for a liquid or granular product to be variable rate controlled, resulting in minimized overlap and optimized inputs
- Planter Section and Rate Control: Enables you to variable-rate your seeds and minimize overlap to reduce input costs and optimize see placement
- Hybrid and Variety Control: Allows the grower to enhance their yields with a prescription to place the seed product best suited for a specific part of the field, changing the hybrid or variety on the go
E4 has been in the precision equipment business since 1999. Being an independent company, E4 can fulfill your need for precision ag support in the field and provide installation and service for your precision equipment system.