Precision Ag Equipment Sales & Service
From essential farm equipment sales and calibration to precision agriculture services and support, the needs of every farm are unique to itself. We will work with you to find out exactly what your operation needs to run at its peak.
We offer precision ag products and services in Iowa, Nebraska, and across the U.S. that help you use data to optimize your ROI. We have worked with precision equipment for almost 20 years, giving us the expertise and experience to help you find the right equipment for your operation. Precision ag services allow you to optimize the timing, amount, and placement of inputs for a given section of a field, helping you maximize your yield at the lowest possible cost.
Our equipment and technology can help you with:
- GPS and Steering: Reduces costly overlaps and operator fatigue and helps extend operation windows
- Downforce Control: Monitors and applies downforce to maintain consistent seed depth and minimize compaction, improving the performance of high-speed planters
- Application Control: Has the ability to automatically switch from flow-based control to pressure-based control in low-flow scenarios, minimizes overlap and allows you to optimize your inputs
- Planter Section and Rate Control: Eliminates overplanting to save on seed inputs while decreasing overpopulation in previously overlapped areas. Rate optimization is utilized to improve yield performance in your fields, rather than using static rates
- Hybrid and Variety Control: Ability to enhance your yields by controlling what hybrid or variety is planted in a specific part of your field
We know precision ag products that improve the performance of your planting and harvesting equipment. Let us help you succeed in the field–schedule an equipment evaluation with our team of experts
Our Precision Agriculture Equipment Partners