Data Bank Software Module
When you’re invested in precision ag, data becomes one of your most precious assets. But keeping all those megabytes organized and secure can be a challenge. That’s where the E4 Data Bank software module comes in. Conceptually it is the system’s library and archive. Customers can upload their own data—shape files, scanned reports, digital photos, etc.—and organize them by year and category. Additionally, system-generated data such as seed prescriptions, variable rate application formulas, and budget calculations are also stored in the Data Bank. Most importantly, it’s available when you need it, 24/7.
How It Works
- Customers log into E4 Crop Intelligence and navigate to the Data Bank module.
- Customers browse through their stored files and download whatever they need with the click of a button.
- Customers can upload one or many files at once. Each file is categorized according to crop year and category.
- System-generated data—e.g., variable rate application formulas—are stored in the Data Bank automatically. These can be downloaded like any other file, either directly to an onboard monitor (assuming internet connectivity), or to a thumb-drive for easy transfer.
- Other users in the customer’s network can be granted or denied access to Data Bank files.
Key Features & Benefits
Security You Can Trust: Customer data is stored on secure servers and backed up daily—no more losing data due to scratched CDs or computer crashes. As long as you have an internet connection, your data is fully accessible.
Your Data Belongs To You: The Data Bank is the library, but its contents are yours. If you decide to quit using the Data Bank, all your data will be handed over, and copies are removed from our system.